For DPS, successful project work is part of the essence of the company. This means a one hundred percent commitment to quality, deadlines and budget.
DPS is able to estimate even large and complex projects of several 1,000 man-days and offer them at a fixed price. This applies to software implementations as well as analyses, concepts and organisational changes.
The focal points of our project work are:
- Individual software development
- Migration of complex business processes, e.g. in the context of outsourcing, re-insourcing or the introduction of new applications
- Integration of new applications
- Re-engineering of processes
- Implementation of regulatory changes
- Introduction of new products
DPS masters both agile and conventional waterfall-oriented approaches. The same applies to the regulatory framework conditions in banking projects – such as the observance of quality gates in deployment processes or the provision of mandatory documentation.